Friday, January 21, 2011

aww the end has arrive


When we arrived back in the United States after our long 9 hour flight I couldn't think about anything but relaxation from the past couple weeks constantly traveling, not to mention finally getting over this illness I acquired over the trip. Boy, was I wrong about the relaxation and the sickness (which I still have as I write this final blog). I spent the past 3 days scrambling over all of my footage and notes trying to come up with something to turn in for our final projects. Granted what I turned in wasn't my greatest achievement but what I found on my camera hard drive was all worth it. At the time I didn't think so, but I took some awesome footage of the Pere-Lachaise Cemetery and the Catacombs. I didn't turn it in as a project, but I managed to put together two 2-minutes segments of the two. I know for certain that my two favorite things in Paris were in fact these places, morbid much? I find it all too interesting. The Cemetery, for instance, was one of the most beautiful places I've been to in years. When you think of cemetery's you don't think of beautiful but this particular cemetery was magnificent in every angle. As for the Catacombs, creepy and scary are the two descriptions that come to mind. If I were down there alone, I'd freak... The footage I got is in all filmed in night vision which adds to the essence of the atmosphere. Enough describing, check out the videos below!!

(Teachers, these really are my vidoes.. I filmed them and edited them together, I just put them up on youtube to make it easier to upload onto the blog. Enjo
y!)






PS. To all of you that were so worried about my lost shoes, Wyatt made it up to me this afternoon by taking me to SteveMadden to buy me a new pair. Wyatt... you're the best!

Not as cute as the ones I bought in Paris, obvi, but it's the thought that counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment