Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Gallery Layfette....every fashionistas dream






SHOPPING!! :) Being down by the Opera today was amazing. There were so many iconic designers. Yes, we have all them in Chicago but they were displayed so well in the departments and they were all in one area. Something that I thought was unique was the architect in the Gallery Lafayette. It’s not just a shopping mall, it’s an historical landmark. When you go shopping you don’t just look at the clothes you look at the building. I think that’s what I’m going to do my multimedia piece on. Comparing Chicago shopping experience to Paris shopping experience. They’re so different. I’ve been having trouble focusing on what to do my projects on. It seems like everyones already started a project and I’m behind.

Everyone from Chicago knows of the magnificent mile but it doesn't even come close to Gallery Lafayette. For everyone who is a die hard fashion lover....like myself they have to come to Paris. This is the birthplace of top designers like Chanel, Dior, Galliamo and so much more. You could spend days in the shopping center and still miss things. Being in Paris has made my love for fashion stronger. They have the latest styles and the best seamstresses in the world. I can't wait to talk to some fashion experts. I have so many questions. Like why Paris? Why are so many of the popular name designers from Paris? It's quite amazing that they have so many.

But now I am just ramboling and I am exhausted and sick... :(

But it’s been a super long day and all I can think about is sleep. ZZZZZ....

No comments:

Post a Comment