Monday, January 10, 2011

Pleasure of Paris




BONJOUR! I'm about to get real here. Food is my jam, like if I didn't eat elephant servings for every meal I wouldn't have to run 30 miles a week (actually, that's a joke, I run because I enjoy it... not because I think I'm fat, I don't have little girl body issues DON'T WORRY). My friend Eli from back home told me about this falafel restaurant in the Jewish quarter here in Paris I had to check out, so of course I jumped at the opportunity once I had some free time. You guys, Eli was right, this falafel place called L'AS DU FALLAFEL was magique (magical). This sandwich brought out some intense emotions in me. I can't even describe it... it's indescribable. My sour mood instantly turned happy. I ordered the vegetarian special which is what I suggest ordering, it was 5 euros and took less than 30 seconds to make. They ask if you want it spicy, say YES! It's not that spicy, but it brings out some serious flavor. I enjoyed it so much I'm going back for our next free meal tomorrow. I took pictures which you can check out above but don't worry, I'm going to make Alessandra record me eating it because you just have to see the pleasure this falafel brings out in me.

Ladies and gentleman, if you have a free meal please check this place out. It's off the Saint-Paul stop on the 1 line. It will change your life, it did for me.

{video}


1 comment:

  1. My leftover falafel got confiscated by hotel security. I might have dreams tonight in falafel heaven, searching for it. Incidentally, I have just enough cash leftover from my shopping spree today for another falafel tomorrow... c'est magnifique!

    ReplyDelete